Monday, November 26, 2007

Deck the Halls

Less than a month until CHRISTMAS!!! After watching a FABULOUS apple cup on Saturday (Cougs won!) Isabel and I crafted some xmas decorations for the house. Our best item was the manger scene- I did Joseph and the horse, Isabel did the rest.





Egads, I have a paper due tomorrow and it's really bringing my mood down. Meh, who cares? I'll whip it out- it's not like it has to be good.

I haven't much to report, unfortunately. It's supposed to snow tonight, which will be exciting but also annoying when I have to ride my bike to work in the morning.

What's on TV tonight? The Hills? Please GOD, tell me something better is on.

This video is from a couple weeks ago- taken outside the South Hill Rosaurs.

2 comments:

AJK said...

nice manger- it was good of you to remind everyone that joseph really IS the #1 dad

Emily said...

FUCK YOU MADGE!!! Look at what a WHORE that Cougar girl is. FUCK THE COUGARS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...