Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feeding Frenzy


Boy Howdy, Turkey Day preparations are in full swing. Yesterday I went to Scotty's and we each made a pie. He made a BEAUTIFUL blackberry pie and I made an experimental apple/strawberry pie. It was fun to be in Sumner again, Emma has gained some weight recenty and is the butt of all jokes, Scooter's recovering from another emergency root canal (boo hoo) and his parents are getting reading to have the entire extended Grant clan over for T-Day for a sit-down (a first for them) meal. They actually have blueprints of the table arrangements.

As for the Padden gathering, we're all set to arrive at Gold Creek around 10 am. My dad has to set up the music equipment, and the turkeys need to go in the oven. I made my (or Ultimate Bagel's, I should say) pumpkin cream cheese last night which I will serve with whole wheat cinnamon raison bagels for an appetiser. Yum!

G-ma Martha and G-pa Padden (fresh off his ride on splash mountain- he's 88!!) are on their way over here right now. My mom turned the heat up to 70 because she doesn't want them to get cold. I couldn't be happier.

The second episode of Project Runway is on tonight!! Anna's coming over for brand practice (the Thanksgiving band my dad put together) so she'll probably stay to watch it with us. Can't wait.



I thought this video was amazing. Isabel always talks about how she loves carnivorous plants and now I can see why.

1 comment:

AJK said...

gobble gobble

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...