Sunday, March 8, 2009

BOTH are good.

I was on the phone with my bro Max the other night and he was making crinkle fries with Anne. Yum, right? Wow, crinkle fries! It's been a while. He actually went to the store to get sweet potato fries, but couldn't find them so chose the crinkle instead. And ya know what? Both are good. 

Here's my "BOTH ARE GOOD" list:

Sweet Potato Fries are good:

and so are Crinkle Fries that you make yourself on a sheet tray in the oven:

Nintendo Wii is fun:

and so is Nintendo 64, especially Bond and Mario Kart:


Peanut Butter is delicious:

and Almond Butter is too:

you know I love the Badger Balm:

and you can't go wrong with Lip Smackers:

I love a really dark chocolate bar:

but Snickers are still delicious as ever:


hanging paper Star Lamps are a good decoration:

and so are Glow-in-the-dark Ceiling Stars:



Why choose?

Blogfully yours, 

Madge


4 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

love lip smackers, I totally had that Dr. Pepper flavor...

have yet to try almond butter...

definitely love glow stars and Fireworks stars...

and of course, every variety of fries

Great post!

AJK said...

ALMOND BUTTER is so good- but I DO really love the PB. Wonder what they'd be like together

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmm sweet potato fries. love 'em!

Unknown said...

ok, lets face it though, wii is better than n64...mario cart is ten times better on wii. So it bond.

And...i hate sweet potato fries..therefore your list failed me today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...