Monday, March 23, 2009

Belated!

HAPPY BELATED 26th Birthday Char and Francie!

Yesterday I had the honor of skyping with two of the greatest birthday-gals on the planet, Char and Francie. They were enjoying their bdays in Edinburgh- going out to a cute Thai restaurant and staying up until 3:00 AM to watch Gonzaga win (also, Ireland won the Six Nations Grand Slam rugby tourney! Quite a big deal- first time in about 60 years or something like that). 

In honor of my sistas, here are some of their favorite things:

CHAR

Ice Cream/Gilato/Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream Bars

Cows

The Eagles

Earrings 

SALTED popcorn and Salt & Vinegar Rice Cakes

Americas Next Top Model Marathons

FRANCIE

Cheese of all kinds (often melted)

Coffee!!

Booter

Crosswords

Carmex

Home & Away (Australian soap opera)


AND, the story doesn't end there, folks! It happened to also me MY half birthday yesterday! My dear parents surprised me with an amazing carepackage, which I plan to blog about later. 

Now I have to go to class!

LOVE, madge

5 comments:

Christina Padden said...

Char always has loved the Eagles

Unknown said...

Thanks Madge! Happy half to you as well!

AJK said...

Great tributes!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy Birthday!

Francie said...

thanks for the shout-out smadge! really made me want nachos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...