Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"At-Home Workout"

Have any of you ever attempted this?

It's cold outside, you know you need to exercise but the thought of a run or the gym is just too much. Solution: Making your own at-home workout. 

For me, this is always a joke. It includes running in place while I watch reruns of the West Wing, throwing in a few jumping jacks and maybe a 20 second wall-sit. If I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I will actually laugh out loud at the foolishness of the scene. Last year I would do my indoor workout in the living room! While my roommates where eating dinner! HA! How obnoxious! They'd be sitting there trying to watch Wheel of Fortune and I'd be behind the couch doing high knees! HAhaha. Anything to avoid actually opening the front door, stepping outside, and closing the door behind me.

I am going to go for a run (first one in a loooong time. yikes!) and then get a massage (thanks Mutti)!! 

Dry hands, 

Madge

4 comments:

Francie said...

love at home workouts!! hope your massage was good!

AJK said...

A MASSAGE!!! You lucky devil!

Christina Padden said...

any updates on the parasite? did you get an official diagnosis? still feeling better? that's great news. i was a little behind on my blog reading, so just heard today. i get a channel called the fit channel. not sure if everyone gets it, but it has great at home workouts. i think you've inspired me to do one now.

Unknown said...

the dry hands thing made me wanna vomit...i just imagine cracking and some form of bleeding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...