Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seriously LOL. Seriously.

I've had two moments in the past 24 hours of seriously LOL-ing. The first was last night when watching "race walking" on the Olympics. Had I known that this was an Olympic event I would have started training for Beijing years ago! Fast walking is pretty much what I am known for. Last fall I nearly beat Alex Gorohoff in a fast walking competition and his legs are almost double the length of mine. This is what had me, alone in the townhouse, gufawing at the TV for a good three minutes (until I got bored and changed channel):

The second LOL moment occurred just minutes ago when I watched this clip of Brit Brit from dlisted.com. I know it's common knowledge that she doesn't have a great voice- her strength was always dance/performance. BUT STILL- listen:

3 comments:

Emily said...

hahahahahahHAHAHhahahah oooh my that britney video!!! did you see the one michael k posted a bit ago about britney's slumber party rules when she says she loves cheetos. golden! xoxo, gossip girl

AJK said...

OMG- we were JUST talking about race walking at work and how AMAZING it is to watch- HAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

hhahahaha so bad they're good (both videos!!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...