Monday, August 25, 2008

bibbity bobbity blog

My stomach hurts!! WAHH!!! sniffle sniffle. If you've talked with me for more than 30 seconds at some point in the past 5 months you've probably heard me complain about my stomach issues. It seems like I am CONSTANTLY bellyaching (HA!! so that's where that term comes from!) about my "abdominal discomfort". I am giving it another couple weeks then I have to see a nutritionist or something because HOW'S A GIRL SUPPOSED TO SIT AND WATCH 'THE HILLS' WHEN HER STOMACH IS ACTING LIKE THAT CRAZY AEROBIC FLUBBER STUFF FROM THAT MOVIE "FLUBBER" WITH ROBIN WILLIAMS THAT I NEVER ACTUALLY SAW????????? Hmmmmmmmm!?


After WebMd-ng my symptoms I would have bet my life and $96 dollars in Edibrugh-savings that I needed to get my gallbladder taken out. According to the ultrasound, however, I was WRONG. DARN THAT WEBMD!! I should have known not to trust it when sophomore year it had me convinced I'd caught the West Nile virus.

This discussion has led me to a fun lil' blog idea! Yay! (by the way, I am going to keep a blog notebook where I write down interesting things to put in my blog because I always think of good things but forget them)...Okay, anyway...Web-MD made me think of this- A list of things that are great, but can also be overdone/misused

1. (as previously mentioned) WebMd:
Great for: answers to simple questions concerning health and illness
Bad for: Hypochondriacs, internet addicts, doctors everywhere (who needs 4 years of med school when you can use the renowned WebMd "symptom checker"??)

2. Grapes
Great for: A delicious snack (crisp, refreshing, delectable!)
Bad for: people who cannot stop eating them once they've started, those prone to choking (kids, old people, chubby bunny contestants), whoever's job it is to clean out the couch cushions


3. Sweatpants
Great for: athletes, people who are loungin around the house
Bad for: work, school, restaurants and parties
*******just a note- I was always a firm defender of sweats until I saw a pic of music producer Timbalnd in a pair and it made me realize how unflattering they are. It doesn't help that he has diarrhea medicine in his pocket.

4. Monnogramed things
Great for: towels, bath robes, stationary, tote bags
Bad for: footwear, flasks, bibles, dishes, tissue boxes, toilet paper, clocks!?






5. Being a "chill" person
Great for: staying calm in stressful situations, being spontaneous
Bad for: passive aggressive people, DMB fanatics, boring people, "non-judgemental" Mormons/non-denominational Christians who "aren't interested in converting people"



I am so wise,

Madge

4 comments:

AJK said...

HAHAHAHAHA- I am at work laughing out loud- hilarity. I couldn't agree more with all of your great/not great items. I often over eat the grapes- and boo to mormans, young life, and DMB chilled out people (i love that those three go together somehow . . .)

Unknown said...

haha! blog of the year award. how odd that people monogram TP. i mean REALLY. thanks for the blog tips by the way!

Unknown said...

hahaha JUST saw your and anna's comments on my blog. i didnt even realize there was so much space at the end of the blog!!! hahahahaha

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love to hate WebMD, I think I am a closet hypochondriac, I search everything on there, and of course, the WORST case scenario always pops up and freaks me out.

Love grapes too! Funny post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...