Thursday, June 26, 2008

I seriously do nothing all day

I love this song:


This part of My Life on the D-list where Kathy goes to her assistant Tiffany's hometown of Tracy, California was one of the funniest scenes of the show I've ever seen (about 2 mintues in...until 4:36):


I was thinking today about how I like my food pipeing (or is it piping?) hot or extremely chilled, or frozen. That made me wonder- Is there anything I like luke warm???

I can't think of anything, can you??????????????????????

Love,

Madge

3 comments:

AJK said...

We will see her LIVE!!!! I blame the cold hot factor on thinking frozen peas were candy growing up

AJK said...

Oh- and I LOVE that song too.

Nancy said...

Who is the singer and what is the name of the song?
Need to get it on itunes. LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...