Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another blog???!?! I'mmmmmmmm BACK!

I love the TLC show "Little People, Big World" and was so happy to see that it is on during the day in Ireland. Woo hoo! I was watchin it yesterday while I surfed the net (I'm bringin back that phrase) and I stumbled upon this Roloff Farm (They, the Roloffs, live on a farm in Oregon) sweatshirt. It's $25 and I really want it. Should I get it??? It would be about 1/4 of my current funds.


I mentioned Francie's hen night in my last post, but here is a pic of the star hen herself, courtesy of Debbie's bebo. Lookin good Frank!

Francie had 2 free passes to her gym (which is actually a health spa, golf course and gym all in one) so Bobby and I went with her after work (them, not me) yesterday. It was one of the best workouts of my life! The machines all have their own tv on them, so we watched the Aussie soap "Home and Away" while we sweated it out on the elipticals. After that we relaxed in the hot tub (can't write that word without hearing Will Farrell in that SNL skit saying it), the steam room (until someone farted and we had to get the H out), and took showers with the fabulous body wash they provide. I felt like a queen.

I have been a big fan of Michael Buckley's "What the Buck" show on Youtube for a while now. He may seem a wee bit annoying at first, but watch a couple of episodes and you will be laughing hysterically.
Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day,
Madge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a blogging machine. i say yes for the sweatshirt, looks comfy! i DO think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. theres nothin like raisin bran in the morning.

AJK said...

great blog! that sounds like a wonderful workout- too bad you can't join up yourself!

Nancy said...

Welcome back LOU!! Yes- breakfast is number 1-take the time everyone! Wish I could go to the gym with you guys-living the high life!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Ha ha, I love that Will Ferrell SNL skit! "We ah lovahs in the ha-TUB"...too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...