Monday, June 23, 2008

Daytime TV

GOD, I forgot how good the Riki Lake show was! In today's episode they took couples had each person go on a date with a sexy single- ya know, to test if their relationship was strong enough to withstand temptation. Quality television.

Anyyyyyhoo, yesterday was Bobby's birthday- 26 years old!! I made chicken enchiladas and Bobby's fam came over to celebrate. For dessert we made a strawberry rhubarb crisp. DELICIOUS.

Francie and I have our hip-hop dance class tonight. It's our 4th class, so we SHOULD be at Beyonce level by now. Unfortunately, every time we learn a dance we forget it the next day. Guess we won't be performing a routine at the wedding like I had envisioned. Oh- and speaking of dancing, I never saw "Step Up 2" and I am just sick about it. Renting it tonight.

Oooh, Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on! Melissa Joan Hart has a lazy eye.

Celebs w/ weird/lazy eyes ("wonk eyes" as Michael K of dlisted would say):
1. Shannon Dougherty
2. Melissa Joan Hart
3. Paris Hilton
4. Keri Russell
5. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez


I youtubed the first episode of season 4 of Weeds and watched it this morning. So good!

Ok, BYE.

Madge

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

hahaha...The lazy eye top 5 is great. Melissa Joan Hart especially, I laughed out loud!

AJK said...

wonky .. . i fear i may be a wonky too =( lazy eye anna. Sounds like your days are PACKED! have fun at hip hop- i am loving the blogging.

Unknown said...

i have a wonk these days, too! i dont know why!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...