Friday, January 16, 2015

It's time we talk about Cougar Town

Yesterday I came across some information that shocked me to my core.

Remember that show Cougar Town? The one with Courtney Cox that was a big deal for a second in 2009 because of its terrible name?

Yeah. That show is STILL ON.

It's on its SIXTH BLOODY SEASON. That's 91 episodes!

Image via Wikimedia Commons

Whaaaa!? Who even...?!?!? What's it even..?!?!

Maybe this is just a UK/US thing, and I'm out of the loop on Cougar Town because I live 5,137 miles from its epicentre (yes, I did just Google: 'Burbank, California to Edinburgh, UK miles').

If you watch Cougar Town, or if you have anymore information that could assist me in deciding how I feel about this, please email me at margaretkaycontent@gmail.com

Thanks and have a groovy weekend, 
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...