Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Best Of Kenmore...

Tuesday...it is Tuesday.........wow, I got nothin. Here watch this video while I think of something to write.


Hmm....that got me thinking locally- I've got it!!! I'll do a "Best of Kenmore" list. Here it is:

Best Eats: Pagliacci
Runners up: Toshis, Subway, Rockies














Best Local Celebrity: Ken Schram
Runners Up: Elodie Morse, Alan from QFC














Best Place to go on a Date: Kenmore Lanes
Runners Up: Ostroms
















Best Place to Enjoy the Outdoors: Rhododendron Park (aka Kenmore Park)
Runners Up: Log Boom/Birk Gilman, St. Edwards















Best Landmark: Kenmore Pre-Mix
Runners Up: Kenmore Air Harbor, The Slough, People's Storage
















Yay, Clare and I are getting Thai food tonight. Though I don't have the money or calories to spare, sometimes ya just gotta treat yourself.

Char has a blog now: http://char-blogger.blogspot.com

See Ya'lls Later.

3 comments:

AJK said...

rcokies is number one

Unknown said...

sighhhhhhhhhh. kenmore

AJK said...

oh my god steve pool. just watched the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...