Thursday, December 20, 2007

Candelabra!


Well, I learned a new word the other day: Candelabra... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candelabra
It's basically a candle holder.
We were putting up xmas decorations and my mom and dad kept asking "Where's the Candelabra? Where is that dern Candelabra?!?" Ever since, I've had the word running through my head. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I kept repeating it in my head. It's like two summers ago when I got the word "formaldehyde" stuck in my head. Ask Martha Foley- We'd be making food in the camp kitchen and I would just say it over and over.

Candelabra, Candelabra, Candelabra....ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Being home has been WONDERFUL. The house looks great, we've been baking cinnamon rolls, wrapping presents...here's the tree:

It's a lot better than last year's- It might be hard to see in this picture but it's that pile of STICKS behind me. It was awful, there wasn't a needle left on it.

My hair looks great in that picture though. I REALLY need a haircut. When I go to Ireland, Bobby's cousin is going to cut it and I'm gettin bangs! Hot diggity!

Scotty's SURPRISE b-day party was quite successful. The giant pictures of Scooter up on the walls really added to the ambiance.


I drive my mom to work at 7:30 every morning and then come home, read dlisted, and eat almonds. HEAVEN.

Better take a shower,

Madge


2 comments:

AJK said...

are those all videos where mom thought she was taking a pic? and i FORGOT about last years tree- hahahahaha

rich kay said...

Cool it down

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...