Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"Listen! I think I hear bells..."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Or "Happy" Christmas, as Harry Potter would say.

It was a FANTASTIC holiday. A fine affair! On the 23rd I went to Scotty's and we exchanged presents. He got me a REALLY nice backpack- perfect for my travels, AND a cool clock-necklace. I got him a snapfish photo album- heartfelt.

We did the traditional xmas eve bagel-eating/ferry ride with the Dalbottens- it was a gorgeous day, the sun was out.




This morning Max, Anne, and Oggy came over around 9 to eat cinnamon rolls and open presents. The day clearly belonged to Oggy, who had more presents than all of us. Later we went to Max and Anne's for a wonderful dinner prepared by Anne. It was splendid!








Less than two days till I'm off to Scotland! Better start packing!!!

LOVE,

Madge

2 comments:

AJK said...

thanks for putting the ugly pic of me up- THANKS

Jody said...

That is the UGLIEST photo of anna i have ever seen hahaha! Have so much fun abroad if I don't see you. I am so jealous! Can't wait to read the blog entries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...