|Becky with the good hair.|
'Here's what I've been up to since those two video blogs exhausted me into hibernation six months ago.
- Taking lunchtime baths
- Accusing Andy of being a bad driver
- Getting accused by Andy of being a bad driver
- Jumping in the Puget Sound
- Doing high-kicks during evening walks around the neighborhood
- Googling "Brazilian Butt Lift Celebrities." I even started a blog post about it that I never finished...see below.
I Can't Stop Googling Brazilian Butt Lifts
Yep. Of all the controversial topics to bring me out of retirement, this is it. Trust me, I'm as not surprised as you are.
The other day, whilst browsing the 'Bravo Real Housewives' subreddit, I came across a post discussing whether any of 'the wives' might have had a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
Now, I've heard of Brazilian Butt Lifts before, and in the back of my mind I've always known that the Kardashian-inspired, bubble booty trend of the 2010s must involve plastic surgery, but I've never truly confronted the reality of the Brazilian Butt Lift until now.
After scrolling through various Google image searches and many horrendous post-op photographs, I'm equal parts disgusted and amazed. I find these augmented butts both hideous and beautiful. The idea of people carving bits of fat out of their arms in order to sculpt and adhere an oversized cartoon bottom onto their actual bottom is FASCINATING. In a way, it's art.
Butt Lifts are also proof that being stick thin is not cool anymore. Scrawny butts are so two thousand and eight. These days, it's all about the waist trainers and butts made of repurposed skin. Perhaps these celebs are onto something. Perhaps it's time we all "upcycle" our muffin tops.
- Eating fake sausage mixed with roasted vegetables mixed with rice pilaf
- Using napkins as toilet paper (with plans to buy toilet paper soon)
- Keeping my ingrown toenail at bay
- Wearing shorts
- Wearing Kylie-inspired lipstick
In other news, RHONY is back. Jo Jo is coming to Bumbershoot. The Mariners' CEO quit. The viaduct is closed for two weeks. The sun is out. I ordered more essential oils for the diffuser. Nobody can shut up about Donald Trump. My sister had a baby named Harry. I cleaned my water bottle. Andy discovered JCrew and puts the emphasis on the J ("How come you never told me about JAY-crew before?"). Rob Kardashian lost 50 pounds. Summer is just around the corner.
Back in a bit,