Thursday, February 19, 2009

"This is my sorry for 2004.." -Ruben Studdard

OMG, I AM SO SORRY!!!



Why (as if you have to ask)?



I forgot to put "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas soundtrack) on the greatest-songs-of-all-time list that I posted a few blogs back. AHHHH!

MY BAD!

Last weekend, on our way to Whitefish, MT in Barbie's mini-van, we listened to it on full-blast and sang our lil' Native American (I wish) hearts out. Man, what a fantastic song. 

Here we are (minus Isabel who was skiing) at Glacier National Park:
Carrie, Meghan, Julie, Jamie, Me, Barbie

Here are the things that have been CONSUMING my mind as of late:

Rihanna/Chris Brown
Angry Chimp Attack
bangs vs. side bangs vs. growing my bangs out
School work/procrastination & panic
FINANCES for my year in Edinburgh
Top Chef/Real Housewives of OC/Real World Brooklyn/The City/LOST
Stimulus Package
Gallagher Summer 2009 menu
Cleaning my FILTHY room
The Middle East
Dental care
Missing my family
Mental/Physical health
Sun/Vitamin D
Milk

There really is not much new around these parts. This is why I haven't blogged in eons. Nothing to say that you haven't already read on dlisted or overheard from the people behind you in line at Starbucks. Blah blah blah, Ken Griffey Jr. is back on the Mariners. Blah blah blah, Chris Brown should go to jail. Blah blah blah, chewing gum is bad for digestion. WHAT ELSE IS NEW?!?

Let's play a game! Put these pictures together to form a word/phrase/person!

FIRST:

+
+
+
= ?
SECOND:
+
+
=?

THIRD:
+

=?
FOURTH:
+
=?


Answers to be revealed in the next post! Good luck!

I love cinnamon bears, 

Madge



P.S.
I really do love them. Anyone who is bored and looking to do his/her good deed for the day, feel free to mail me some cinnamon bears. Text me for my address. Or text Clare and ask her for it if you want to keep it a surprise. Thank you in advance.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

if i could get my hands on some cinnamon bears i would buy you and me both a pack. YUM. your picture riddles are hard- will take a stab at them later. cant wait til you get over here!!!

AJK said...

I think I got most of the riddles . . . the last one is HARD- WHAT IS IT??

Unknown said...

pot calling the kettle black! got the first one woohoo

Unknown said...

pot calling the kettle black, capricorn, john locke, and pillow!

Francie said...

got all except john locke! not a lost follower. my brain hurts now.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Do you paint with all the colors of the wind??? Love that song! Right up there with "Be Our Guest," and "Prince Ali"

Nancy said...

Struck out except if I removed the phone I got panty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...