Monday, January 7, 2008

Your average day in Edinburgh...

Like I told you before, the shopping carts are TINY! They are the size of shopping baskets- but tall and on wheels.


Char, Barbie and I climbed the "Ridge" next to Arthur's Seat in the thick fog. What a view.




One night we went to the Snooker Hall for a round of Snooker!! It's similar to pool, but it's on a HUGE table and the balls are different colors and have to be shot in different orders. The crowd was mainly old Scottish men who'd been snookering for years. William beat us all by a lot.




While Char was off at work, Barbie and I toured the Edinburgh Castle, climbed the Sir Walter Scott Monument, and then met Char to see the breast cancer tissues she's been working on for 3 years. Splendid!






your numb-toed friend,

madge

5 comments:

AJK said...

you girls sure are active!

msk33 said...

Looks like fun... I don't think I ever climbed that ridge unless you mean the stuff on the other side of Princes' Street.

Alice said...

wow, madge.
I often have one toe go numb but never all.
hope they come back to life!

Marilyn said...

Nice blog. Keep up the good work. Cheers:-)

SarahB said...

so madge that big tower thing in the middle of scotland that was like brown and black with the amazingly skinnny staircases that felt like they were gonna kill you by collapsing in on you! I ALMOST THREW UP ON TOP OF THAT LITERALLY. my mom had to go back down haha it was killer! but i loved it at the top haha!!! oxoxo miss you thanks of the call on my b day i loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you hav no idea say thanks to barbie and the sisters for me oh and PS i totally got my license its so freaking fun! i dont know what i did with out it hahah


MISS YOU TONS HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL BABE!!!!!!!!

xoxooxox

sarahhhhhhhh b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...