Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pod-a-Doodle-Doo Episodes 10 & 11 !

Hey hey hey,

So, I have a bit of a dilemma. You'd be surprised how both hard and easy podcasting is.

On the one hand, it's insanely easy. You just do a bit of recording on a voice recorder (not the best quality, but passable), you edit it for 2 seconds on Garage Band, you upload it for free to a podcast hosting site, you submit the RSS feed to iTunes and there you go - you're up and running!

But it's actually also really hard too. For example, it took me forever to find a podcast hosting site that created an RSS feed for me. That site works really well, except the 'embed' tool I could use to post the episodes on this blog doesn't work in Blogger! So, what I have been doing is uploading them to DivShare (another site) and embedding them here. This isn't ideal, since the plays/downloads don't count toward the overall stats - and if this is going to make me famous one day, I will need to know how many million people are downloading each episode.

So, to cut to the chase - just subscribe on iTunes! That's way easier for everyone!

But WOAH, just as I've been writing this I figured it out! Yippee! This is a fantastic development.

OK,  here are episodes 10 & 11 !

Episode 10 - This episode gets good once you get past the Sonics bit. Note to self - don't try to talk about things you actually know nothing about, tee hee.




Episode 11 -  Will Lance Armstrong make a comeback? Is horse meat really that gross? Mog, Ram and guest Sam take on the news stories of the week.




Cheerio you wonderful guys,
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...