Thursday, May 5, 2011

K-Log

You just never know how the Internet is going to dictate your day. I wake up in the morning and can only guess as to what bizarre Wikipedia page I will be reading by 2:00 in the afternoon.

Well, guess what the Internet had in store for me today?

Kenny Loggins and his sweet, soft-rock weasel voice.

As I sit here listening to Rainbow Connection I must raise the question: Is Kenny Loggins likable? I'm not sure. But he definitely has that "it" factor, and don't you deny it. Plus, he is a WASHINGTONIAN! Kenny was born in Everett, Washington in 1948. Who knew?!

The original Lady Gaga? K-Log goes 'creepy-chic' for this epic album cover.

In other news, Char and I are yoga-ing tonight. Thankfully my "trapped wind" found its escape route this morning (it also functioned as my alarm clock). Now I can do cat pose without fear!

It's election day in the UK today. I am not a citizen and Kenny Loggins isn't on the ballot so I didn't vote. Instead I walked with Andy to the polling place and voted vicariously through him.

Slán,

Grassy


3 comments:

AJK said...

I doubt KL is taking the highway to the danger zone in that sweater - that said I do love his melodic voice when he's singing childrens songs.

Abby said...

I love you signing your name as "Grassy" - made my day!

Grassyllama said...

A-neigh: his whole ensemble is insanity. Cannot believe he's the same man who did Danger Zone!

Ab- you commenting on my blog made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...