Monday, October 29, 2007

Boycott Oil of Olay Because They Test on Turtles


What an exciting weekend!! On Friday night Scotty and I went to 30 Days of Night that Josh Hartnett vampire movie. It was your typical bad but good scary movie. Like usual, the best part was eating popcorn. Popcorn really is just soooo good.

We woke up Saturday morning and each had a bunch of missed calls (we hadn't turned our phones back on after the movie). Scotty's were from his friend who was calling from the hospital after he got his arse kicked at a party. Mine were from every member of my family, including Francie, who left me a message saying she and Bobby got ENGAGED!! Of course, I focused this news on myself, tearing up and telling everyone that I was "going to be a sister-in-law!" Seriously this is SUCH exciting news. Clare thinks it's going to have a domino effect and everyone will start getting married. Let's hope so. Weddings are so fun.

Saturday afternoon we went to the Coug game and watched them beat UCLA for their first PAC-10 win! I was extremely cold for the first quarter until I bought a $3 hot tea (expensive but WORTH IT).

That night we went to the Halloween party, which was fun, and then we went home and watched The Fugitive and ate popcorn. The perfect weekend.

1 comment:

AJK said...

way to switch it over to blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...