Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scotty Wrote On His Own Facebook Wall

Hey all (and by "all" I mean Anna- the only person who reads this), I decided to skip my 8 am class this morning. The second I start to feel guilty about it though, I remember that I am leaving next semester for CYPRUS- so who the "H" cares?! Plus, I just worked out which makes up for a lifetime of skipped classes, Almond Roca binges, top model marathons, and even that one time I licked the butter off the inside of a microwave popcorn bag.

The siblings (and Anne) are discussing, over email, the Kay/Fitzpatrick wedding. I offered these dress options.


UGH, I just went to Oprah.com to see what today's show is- what a disappointment. Cindy Crawford and her husband show us how they live. BORRR-RING. God, and yesterday it was ANOTHER Dr.Oz show. I am SO over Dr.Oz.

After Yoga I'm going to make a foil dinner. I've been looking forward to it all day.

Here's a funny video for ya.


I love how the news anchor calls it a "disgusting, gross, vile stench." HA! How many adjectives do you need to say "we think poop is gross but it's just a really slow news day."

I'm going to go take a bath now. BYE!

P.S. I read this yesterday:
It was pretty good and a very fast read (like an hour maybe). I saw Sherman Alexie talk last year at Gonzaga and he was hilarious.
He grew up in Spokane and went to GU for a couple years.

1 comment:

AJK said...

thanks for the shout out- nice video btw- phantom pooper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...