Saturday, July 11, 2015

Robin McGraw makes me nervous

That's Dr. Phil's wife, in case you've forgotten.

This evening Anna, Alex, Francie and I watched a rousing game of Celebrity Family Feud. It was the McGraws vs. the Marshalls (Penny Marshall aka Laverne from 'Laverne & Shirley').

There was a lot to discuss, of course. From the creationist, misogynistic host to Jay McGraw's playboy playmate wife, the four of us could have stayed up chatting until the wee hours. However, it was Robin who commanded most of our attention.

Image by Angela George via Wikimedia Commons

She's one of the most bizarre looking people of all time, but that's old news. What I didn't realize is how manic and over-the-top she is. The whole time she was doing this crazy gung-ho act, high-fiving everyone and contorting her face as if in deep thought before giving her answers. It was cringe-city.

I tried to capture her madness on video, but this was the best I clip I could get:


That's it for now. Limited Internet.

Now, tell me, how did YOU spend your Saturday night?

Your pal,

Margaret

P.S. It's that time of the year again. Cracked-skin-on-bottom-of-big-toe season. I'm praying for us all.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

She's had so much work done and it's always been creepy the way he leaves the show with her doing the big walk out holding hands

sallynosnews said...

...the way he leaves the show w/ her doing the big walk out AND takes those 7 baby steps to his one. CanNOT stand her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...