Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Change is A Foot


If you've listened to my latest podcast, then you know that change is afoot in my life.

Speaking of feet - mine hurt! Every time I run my arches are in agony. And, as showcased during the opening sequence of Kenmore Jam, my feet already need all the help they can get. With the Edinburgh Half Marathon quickly approaching, I'm in the market for some new running shoes.

However, because of the aforementioned changes in my life, I can't afford to buy any! Still, do any of you have recommendations on what shoe I should get?

Cheers,
Margaret

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adidas supernova! They are the best. Congrats on the life changes (that makes it sound like you are going through menopause).

AJK said...

mizuno wave runners - TDF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...